Owners: Caroline & Jason Wells Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01737 552032
Can be booked by Email: email@example.com Payments can be taken by Paypal.
- Bathroom comprises of a bath with a modern electric shower, a sink and WC.
- Kitchen is well equipped, comprising of an electric oven with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster plus much more.
- Lounge includes a sofa bed, suitable to sleep a further 2 people, a TV with freeview, DVD player and Radio with CD player, PAYG Wifi connection.
- A double bedroom with ample wardrobe space and a second bedroom with bunk beds, wardrobe and cot bed (if needed).
- The chalet is cleaned after each rental.
- Duvets and pillows are provided; linen and towels are not so please bring your own.
- Heating is included in your rental price and is provided by electric radiators.
- Parking is directly behind the chalet with a path leading down the side of the property to the front patio.
- A rotary washing line is also provided for use at the rear of the chalet.
- Sorry no pets or smoking.
Located on the Isle of Wight in the beautiful area of the island known as West Wight, there are miles of heritage coastline, cycle tracks, scenic walks and stunning views, The Needles and Tennyson Down, Yarmouth Harbour and Castle is within a short drive (or walking distance for some), as is Alum Bay (noted for its coloured sands), The Needles Pleasure Park and National Trust Lighthouse and Fort Victoria with its little aquarium and planetarium.
As well as offering spectacular scenery, the Isle of Wight has much to offer the active along with water sports enthusiasts with kite surfing, sailing, windsurfing and diving all available nearby. Golf, horse riding and paragliding are also available locally as are plenty of family attractions including Black gang chine, Robin Hill plus historic buildings such as Carisbrooke Castle and Osborne House.
Beautiful sunsets can be enjoyed from the lounge window and the patio area. The beach is just a 3 minute walk and adjoins the site. One of the most tranquil areas of the Isle of Wight, Freshwater Bay’s beach consists of pebbles, shingle and sand. Surrounded by chalk cliffs, this is one of the safest swimming areas on the island. Additionally just a short walk away is the long sandy beach at Colwell Bay with stunning views out to the western Solent. Colwell Bay is popular with families and is great for rock pooling and grabbing an ice cream on a hot sunny day from one of its cafes and gift shops.
An indoor swimming pool can be found in the local town of Freshwater, 5mins drive. Freshwater village has a number of amenities such as Supermarkets / Local Shops / / Banks / Take Aways / Library .There are numerous excellent pubs and restaurants within the surrounding area –we recommend you refer to our visitor’s book for the best ideas.
Facilities include pitch and putt, crazy golf and a large children’s playground and a large area for ball games. There is a small shop on-site for essentials and a launderette.